Project Addiction Counselor
Become a Counselor
Wanna become a Counselor?
Have your own, private counseling practice with the support of Project Addiction Solution and LifeMind (PAL).
By becoming a Project Addiction Counselor (PAC), you can have access to PAC marketing including referrals, templates for your website, business cards, advertising and case-conferencing with veteran PAL counselors to assist you to better serve your clients and run your practice successfully.
Scott Spackey presents workshops throughout the US and abroad on starting a private practice. Dates and locations shall be regulary updated here. He also provides private tutoring and assistance to candiates establishing a private practice (fees vary). If interested, please fill the form at the end of this page.
• PAC counselors must be state certified addiction specialists.
If you are not yet certified in your state, PAL can help.
• PAC certification: Complete PAC studies/pass exam.
• Have two years “true” sobriety (not just abstinence)
• Provide monthly drug screen verification (provided)
Certified PAC counselors are provided:
All needed materials for marketing. Ready to print templates for:
• Business cards
• Tri-fold brochures
• Print ads
• Workshop materials (script and Powerpoint visuals)
• Assistance acquiring an office
• Access to phone and email conferencing for business and counseling techniques.
Potential clients will want to reach out to you as PAC endorses and verifies your ability, training and skills.